“Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.” Matthew 6:34
While it’s true that we need to prepare and be prepared, it does absolutely no good to worry. Worry changes nothing! (Except maybe our health).
With or without worry, we will still have to navigate through each day’s trouble on that day. While this seems easier said than done, all things are possible with God. The key is to be “In Christ” and allow the God of all comfort to be with us in every trial.
Include God in everything: Pray
“do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus“.Philippians 4:6-7
- Matthew 6:34 (worry)
- 1 Peter 5:7 (turn burdens over)
- 1st Thessalonians 5:16–18 (response)
- 2 Corinthians 1:3-5 (Comfort)
- Grace: – Ephesians 2:8, Romans 3:24, Titus 2:11, Acts 15:11
- Belief/Faith: – Hebrews 11:1, John 8:24, Romans 10:17, Acts 3:19
- Repentance: – 2 Cor. 7:9-10, Luke 13:3-5, Acts 17:30
- Confess: – Romans 10:9-10, Matthew 10:32-33, Luke 12:8-9
- Baptism by immersion for forgivness of sin: – Matthew 16:15-16 1 Peter 3:21, Acts 2:38, Mark 16:16, John 3:5, Matt 28:18-20, Ephesians 4:5, Romans 6:3-4, Colossians 2:12, Acts 8:36-39, Mark 1:9-10, John 3:23