Anybody who knows me should know that I believe in God and that the Bible is 100% God’s Word. I believe Jesus is the son of God who lived the perfect life. Jesus allowed Himself to be sacrificed on the cross as it was the only way you and I could be redeemed, forgiven of our sins, and become eligible for eternal life in heaven with our creator.
We don’t earn forgiveness for our sins and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit to help us. (Acts 2:38-42) No, we find in scripture; it’s through God’s Grace that salvation is offered, and with Great sacrifice; nonetheless, to accept God’s Grace, we must be obedient to God’s will, and the Bible tells us exactly how.
I did not come to these conclusions by osmosis but rather through much study. I am a huge advocate of the personal study of God’s Word. Scripture tells us we are to each work out our own salvation. (Philippians 2:12) but we can’t do this without knowledge. (2 Tim. 2:15) This said,
I love sharing God’s Word and the salvation that has been extended to everyone. Scripture instructs believers to lovingly share the love of Christ with the world without adding or taking away from God’s Holy Words.
GOD FORCES NO ONE TO LOVE HIM but gives us thousands of years of history in 66 books as to why we should.
Likewise, I do not push my understanding verbally or in writing on anyone. All have the option to skip my post. Still, instead of ignoring it, I hope you read and find yourself challenged enough to study God’s Word, as my intent is to share God’s Word according to his Word.
- 1 Peter 4:8
- 1 Corinthians 16:14
- 1 John 1:7
- 1 John 3:1-24
- Matt. 26:27-28
- Romans 6:3-11
- John 15:13
- Grace: – Ephesians 2:8, Romans 3:24, Titus 2:11, Acts 15:11
- Belief/Faith: – Hebrews 11:1, John 8:24, Romans 10:17, Acts 3:19
- Repentance: – 2 Cor. 7:9-10, Luke 13:3-5, Acts 17:30
- Confess: – Romans 10:9-10, Matthew 10:32-33, Luke 12:8-9
- Baptism by immersion for the forgiveness of sin: – Matthew 16:15-16 1 Peter 3:21, Acts 2:38, Mark 16:16, John 3:5, Matt 28:18-20, Ephesians 4:5, Romans 6:3-4, Colossians 2:12, Acts 8:36-39, Mark 1:9-10, John 3:23