- If you’re attractive – so what!
- If you’re ugly – so what!
- If you’re poor – so what!
- If you’re rich – so what!
- I could care less if you’re black, white, yellow, green, purple, or red…
- So what!
When I wave at you, I wave at a soul when I smile at you, I smile at a soul, but more importantly, when God looks at you, He sees your soul. When God looks at you, He sees your heart and knows your mind.
May we always live to bring honor and glory to God, striving to be someone after God’s own heart, willing to do all God’s Will to the best of our ability. Pleasing to the loving eyes of God.
“And when he had removed him, he raised up David to be their king, of whom he testified and said, ‘I have found in David the son of Jesse a man after my heart, who will do all my will.”Acts 13:22