God: Unseen by the human eye, yet His power and love is evident in all of creation. Through Jesus, we are encouraged to tap into God’s power. Scripture tells us If we draw closer to God, He draws closer to us that we should work toward righteousness and demonstrate our love by keeping the commandments of Jesus. Although we live in the world, we should not be of the world, that so far as it depends on us, we are to live peaceably with all.
If God is with us, who can be against us!
- IN Christ, we receive the gift of the Holy Spirit, who intercedes with our prayers.
- IN Christ and through Christ, we can petition God in faithful fervent prayer.
- IN Christ, we have God’s ear; we can turn those burdens ”out of our control” over to Him and trust in Him.
- IN Christ, the God of all comfort, helps us in times of suffering.
- IN Christ, we can have peace that surpasses understanding.
Scripture tells us how to be ”IN Christ,”
- The Holy Spirit helps with our prayers. (In Romans 8:26)
- The prayer of the righteous is well heard! (In James 5:16)
- The closer we draw to God, the closer he draws to us (in James 4:8)
- If you love me, you will keep my commandments. (In John 14:15)
- God of all comfort (2 Corinthians 1:3-5)
- Christ disciples are Not of the world (in John 17:14-23)
- “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.” (Genesis 1:1)
- “The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in temples made by man” (Acts 17:24)
- To be In Christ (Galatians 3:25-29)
- They were cut to the heart, and they asked, What do we do? (Acts 2:38-41)
- Live peaceably (Romans 12:18)